Monday, June 21, 2010

{7} Months Old


Liesel you have changed SO MUCH this month!  I can't believe all that you have learned to do.

-The biggest thing is you started crawling.  You have been up on your hands and knees for a while now but you finally got it together enough to move forward.  Your motivation was an empty water bottle.  For some reason you really love those.  You first crawled at Great Grandma Condict's house.  You do all your firsts at the Great Grandparent's houses so far.
-You are also sitting up very well and after learning to crawl you figured out how to go from crawling to sitting up pretty quickly.
-Almost as soon as you learned to crawl you started pulling up on furniture.  Now you are obsessed with standing.  You even let go with one hand when you are brave.  Usually you fall but you won't get anywhere if you don't take any chances.  It makes me so proud of you and sad at the same time because I can see how much you are growing up and literally moving out of my arms, my baby.
-Your reflux has improved so much.  I think you might just be growing out of it.  You still spit up on occasion but nothing like in the months before.  YAY!
-You still don't want to eat much solid foods.   You do love your sippy cup even though you can't really get anything out of it by yourself.  You at least sit at the table with us during meal times like a big girl.
-You had your first ear infection and that was not fun for anyone.  Antibiotics made you have a bad diaper rash.  No good at all!
-You are teething and drooling like crazy.  I think those top teeth are trying to come in but I can't see them yet.

I love you, my sweet girl!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't believe how much she's grown!