Monday, April 26, 2010

Garage Sale

I just have to say Erin Cornell is the garage sale Queen in my book.  She organizes a mean sale and I enjoy participating (particularly because all I have to do is show up with my priced stuff).  She sure makes it easy and fun.  We had our annual garage sale on Saturday.  I say it was in honor of Earth Day.  We were recycling our stuff instead of tossing it into a landfill and making some money to boot.  We made a decent amount of cash but the most important thing is that we got rid of the stuff that we didn't need anymore.  I was more for getting rid of the stuff than making lots of moolah.  After the sale it was off to Goodwill because everything that I removed from my home was certainly not coming back in.  I did come home with a couple of things that I didn't have before (like an awesome globe).  Garage sale- Goodbye until next year.  I am sure we will have some more stuff to sell then.

No comments: