Monday, March 8, 2010

Reflux (my nemesis)

Does anyone else out there have a baby with reflux?  I know you are out there.  We need to get together to talk because I feel like unless your baby has it you don't really know what I am talking about when I mention sleepless nights, seemingly endless spit up and refusal to eat.  It can be a nightmare let me tell you.

Tarren and I have had a couple of weeks of especially trying times.  We think Liesel needs a higher dose of her reflux medicine or maybe even a whole different medicine.  The Ped increased the dose on Friday so we will see if that makes a difference.  So far the past two days have been better as far as eating.  She is doing lots better in that department.  The next thing to tackle is sleeping.  I need help with nap time and night time.  I was doing some research on the internet and came across the book "The No-Cry Sleep Solution".  I think I am going to read it.  Has anyone else read it and/or have an opinion on it?  Did it work?  I need some sleep!

1 comment:

Chellie said...

Do you know the Nevitt's at church? She's been blogging about her no cry sleep solution efforts with her little boy over the past couple of weeks. I really like the idea.. her blog is http://nevittland.blogspot.com/
I hope the new medicine helps! Brixton's sleep is all messed up since starting daycare. He has woke up more in the past week than he has in the past month!