Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Friends

 
Finally, something worth posting about!  Haylie came over for a visit today and the girls had tons of fun.  Liesel kept trying to give Haylie her cup of milk  It was almost compulsive but Haylie was always gracious and took her milk every time.  Thanks, H!  Then they fought over who would get to sit in the child size rocking chair and thankfully took turns in the best one year old fashion.  Then they played chase around the couch which is one of L's favorite games.  You can watch here.  It is kind of bad video but at least you can see how cute they are!  

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love that they are sitting like, 5 feet away from each other. And I can't see the video for some reason, but I'm going to keep trying. Sometimes my computer sucks. Thanks again for letting her come over and play!!! I just know they will be best buds!

Alyssa said...

Chase around the couch is so fun! What cute girlies!

Erin said...

I saw the video finally. I was laughing so hard. Hilarious!

OK Chick said...

Aww this is sweet!