Monday, November 1, 2010

My favorite little pumpkin



Liesel was your basic pumpkin for Halloween but I think she was the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! She even surprised me and left her hat on all night.  We went trick-or-treating just to say hello to the neighbors.  Liesel can't eat candy after all but she did get into picking candy out of the bowl for Mommy and Daddy to eat later.  Then Mr. Grant Cliburn came by to say hi.  He was a train engineer.  Liesel loves Grant and chases him as he runs away from her.  Liesel, someday Grant will be more interested in girls.




Unaware of the impending Liesel attack

2 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! I wish we could have seen her, but we weren't home! Looks like it was a fun first Halloween!

Erin said...

That is such a cute costume! I love that hat!