Friday, February 26, 2010

First Post

This is my first blog post. I decided that having a new baby might make our lives blog-worthy. You tell me. Liesel Carmen Condict was born on November 12, 2009 at 3:10pm. She was 21 1/2 in long and weighed 9lb 4oz. She is already 3 1/2 months old. Now she weighs around 16lbs. My how time flies when you're having fun! Sorry for not chronicling her first months. I will try my best to take care of the rest. Hopefully we will have some funny stuff to put on here. With this first post I will try to cover some of the months we missed.

One Day Old

First Bath at 10 days old (she didn't like it)First ChristmasFirst SnowOne Month Old


Two Months OldThree Months Old
Playing on the floor (on her OSU blanket of course!)

2 comments:

Chellie said...

The picture on the OSU blanket is so cute!

Megan said...

I love my little baby niece! I can't believe how much she really has grown already!!